The Office of Integrated Planning (OIP) can assist registered neighborhoods with clean ups. It is the responsibility of the neighborhood association to get out notice of the proposed date of the clean up to its residents, recruit and organize volunteers, and plan any associated event.
A neighborhood association can request and reserve up to 8 roll off containers (1, 2, 3, 4 or all 8 at a time) during the fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th). Please order roll off containers at least 2 weeks or more in advance. During the fall and spring, demand for roll off containers is high and availability may be difficult.
Below is a process to follow in reserving Neighborhood Roll-Off Containers for a neighborhood clean-up:
- The request for a clean up must come from the leadership or assigned representative of a registered neighborhood association not from individual residents.
- Provide at least a 2 week advance notice.
- Download Application (click here) complete the form, provide details necessary for the clean-up: dates, number of roll-offs needed, location sites, save the form and email to EShelp@tucsonaz.gov where Environmental Services will further process.
- Review Environmental Service Roll-Off Collection Service Policies for acceptable and unacceptable items.
- Indicate on the application if you will be using the one-time Environmental Service clean-up postcard mailing available annually to neighborhood associations. (view form here)
- Call OIP at 791-4675 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if unable to initiate the application to Environmental Services. If you would like to reserve tools (exp:rakes, shovels, digging bars) or need supplies (trash bags or gloves) call Jean Hickman Adopt-A-Park and Public Areas Coordinator, Tucson Clean & Beautiful, Inc., P.O. Box 27210, Tucson, AZ 85726, (520) 837-6834 office * (520) 622-7112 fax, http://tucsoncleanandbeautiful.org
( at Tucson Clean & Beautiful.