Qualifications Due August 28, 2014
The City of Tucson is seeking a developer for a 4.7-acre site in the heart of Tucson’s vibrant downtown to create a distinctive multi-modal, mixed-use development incorporating a modern transit center.
Project flyer (pdf)
RFP Phase 1 - Qualifications (Due August 28, 2014)
Additional Project Information
- Successful Launch of New Modern Streetcar Media Coverage
- 2014 Incentive-Based Development Study, 2014, Downtown Tucson Partnership
Offers pro formas for prototype mixed-use developments using available incentive modeling.
- 2014 Downtown Investment Study, Downtown Tucson Partnership
Provides information on private and public development activity in the area.
- Construction Methods for Soil Conditions (pdf)
- Downtown Grocery Store to Open December, 2014 Across the Street from Site
- New AC Marriot Hotel to be Built One Block from Site
Project Background Information
- Federal Transit Administration
- Public Participation
- Relevant Plans & Initiatives
- Existing Zoning (Office Commercial Residential - 2)
- Ronstadt Transit Center Photos
- Ronstadt Transit Center Improvements, Project Update, 2014
- Environmental Reports
- RTC Meeting Summaries